If rewarding company culture and career growth are terms that pique your professional interests, then you’re going to want to perk up and pay attention to the following…
STS Aviation Group is currently seeking Staff Recruiters to join its award-winning team in Jensen Beach, Florida!
We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to live in one of the most picturesque and pristine parts of Florida’s famed Treasure Coast.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary and generous commissions
- Full benefits including medical and dental
- 14 days of paid vacation per year
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- An award-winning company culture
At STS Aviation Group, we treat our employees like family. We nurture and guide their careers down the path of success and promise to work with them every step of the way to ensure prolonged professional happiness and complete job satisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate should have prior recruiting experience, be a fast learner, an excellent communicator and more interested in forging a career than simply working another job.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Two-five years of prior recruitment experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of online recruitment practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Focused leadership qualities
- A self-motivated disposition
- Prior aviation knowledge is preferred but not required
Not only is STS Aviation Group widely considered the world’s leading staffing organization within the aerospace industry, we’ve also been honored with multiple awards recognizing us as the best company to work for in Martin County, Florida.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, we encourage you to share this post across your social media channels or simply click the “Apply Now” button below.
If you have questions, please email Mark.Wygant@stsaerostaff.com
Thanks so much for taking the time, and best of luck!