If you’re an experienced Payroll / Billing Manager living in or near Florida’s famed Treasure Coast, we have an amazing career opportunity to tell you about.
STS Aviation Group, regularly voted as one of the best places to work in Martin County, is actively seeking a local candidate to manage the Payroll and Billing Department of an expanding aviation company headquartered in Jensen Beach, Florida.
Before we dive into position specifics, we’d like to tell you a little about who we are and why STS is such an amazing place to work.
Here at STS Aviation Group, we nurture and guide employee careers down the path of success and promise to work with them every step of the way to ensure prolonged professional happiness and complete job satisfaction. In addition, we offer unmatched work-life balance, 14 days of PTO per year, tremendous growth opportunities, exceptional benefits, an extremely competitive salary and an award-winning company culture.
Want to know more about the job itself? Check out the details below.
- Payroll administration, garnishments, deductions and taxes in multiples states
- Maintain and manage payroll-related and regulatory compliance; i.e. workers compensation and unemployment related matters
- Serve as the company’s subject matter expert on all payroll issues – partnering with HR as needed
- Responsible not only for the accuracy and timeliness of payroll processing but also for continuous improvement in accuracy, efficiency and service levels to ensure readiness for continued growth and the ability to provide world-class service
- Design and maintain effective internal controls for the company’s payroll function
- Supervise and provide guidance to the STS payroll team
- Responsible for company tax deposits/returns
- Coordinate W-2 processing for all employees
- Ensure payroll is processed, reported and paid in compliance with all federal, state or other jurisdictional tax and labor laws
- Create and train new positions to accommodate organizational transformation as a result of system implementations and company growth.
- Resolve payroll system issues – partnering with IT as needed
Now that you know a little about our company and all about the Payroll and Billing Manager position we’re looking to fill immediately, we kindly ask qualified applicants to send their resumes directly to STS’ Senior Recruiter, Trish Crowe (Trish.Crowe@stsengineering.com). If you would rather call Trish than send her an email, you are more than welcome to do so, and her direct office number is 1-877-707-5767 ext. 8539. Last but not least, if you’re reading this post on either Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn or the STS Aviation Group blog, you can easily submit your application online by clicking the appropriate “Apply Now” button found on each page.
Thanks so much for taking the time to consider joining the STS Family, and best of luck in your search.