JENSEN BEACH, Fla., June 22, 2016 – STS Engineering Solutions (STSES), a division of STS Aviation Group and the leading provider of aircraft engineering services throughout much of the United States and Latin America, hires Brian Fasano, PE, DER, as its Senior Director of Maintenance Programs and Reliability. This is a new position for STS, one that allows the company to significantly expand its already impressive list of service offerings.
“We’re very excited to have Brian join our team,” states Mark Smith, Group President of STS Engineering Solutions. “He brings more than 20 years of aircraft engineering experience to table; the past seven of which he has spent providing maintenance programs and reliability services to major airlines.”
Fasano, alongside key members of STS’ existing team, are building a seasoned crew of analysts and engineers and can now provide customers with the following new services:
- Maintenance program escalations and line / heavy maintenance optimization for any aircraft fleet type
- Creation of customized maintenance programs time limit manuals and maintenance program task card manuals including updates to current OEM MRB or MPD revisions as well as new fleet entry into service
- New development, revision or audit of maintenance program task cards or customization of maintenance work instructions
- The integration of maintenance program changes into any MRO IT system including Sceptre, TRAX, TechSight/X, AMOS, etc.
- Compilation and distribution of all FAA required reliability reporting including MIS, SDR, and ETOPS reporting
- Administration of monthly CASS and reliability reporting requirements
- Maintenance program bridging services for aircraft acquisition, lease returns, and escalations
- Ad-hoc reliability analysis and recommendations for any airframe, power plant, or component
As for what this opportunity means to Fasano, he says, “STS has always been an industry leader, and I’m excited that we can now provide the Maintenance Programs and Reliability services that our current and future customers are looking for. After such a long career working throughout the airline industry, I’m both excited and enthralled to join such a professional and enthusiastic crew of people.”
If you would like to learn more about STS Engineering Solutions and the aircraft engineering services it provides, please visit: http://www.stsaviationgroup.com
About STS Aviation Group:
STS Aviation Group is a diversified company that specializes in support services for the aerospace industry through its four divisions, STS AeroStaff Services, STS Engineering Solutions, STS Line Maintenance and STS Component Solutions. From staffing your team so it can get the project done right and at an affordable price, to providing certified aircraft and engine parts so you can get off the ground and back in the sky, STS continues to be a one-stop servicing center for all of your company’s aviation staffing, engineering, line maintenance, and component related requirements. To learn more about what makes us the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit http://www.stsaviationgroup.com or give us a call at 1-800-800-2400.
For more information, contact:
Marketing Director at STS Aviation Group
1-800-800-2400 ext. 8521